Have you always wanted to visit New Zealand, but want to ensure that you see as much of this beautiful country as possible? Our motorcycle tours are the perfect way for you to explore the South Island, taking in as many of the sights as possible, before heading home.
Dates for 2014
Days – 11 Start Point – Christchurch Finish Point – Christchurch
Christchurch | Kaikora | Greymouth | Franz Josef | Queenstown | Milford Sound | Te Anau | Dunedin | Lake Tekapo | Christchurch
This is a custom designed ride that is said to be the ride of your lifetime. You will begin by travelling northbound from Christchurch, arriving in Kaikora, before heading westward to Greymouth and glacier country.
From here, you will head southward to Queenstown (which is also known as the adventure capital of the world) before moving on to Fiordland and then eastward to Dunedin.
The final leg of your journey will see you drive northward towards Lake Tekapo and then onto Christchurch. We are sure that when the time comes to head home, you will want to stay on and explore!
Location Flow – 2300 kms
- Christchurch to Kaikora – 180 kms | 2:15 hours
- Kaikora to Greymouth – 330 kms | 4:30 hours
- Greymouth to Franz Josef – 170 kms | 2:30 hours
- Franz Josef to Queenstown – 350 kms | 4:30 hours
- Queenstown to Milford Sound to Te Anau – 287 kms | 3:30 hours
- Te Anau to Dunedin – 290 kms | 3:30 hours
- Dunedin to Lake Tekapo – 287 kms | 3:30 hours
- Lake Tekapo to Christchurch – 225 km | 3:00 hours
You Might Be Interested In